The Road Book 2019 - Ned Boulting
*NOTE: Due to the size and weight of this book, there may be a delay to your order and you may be subject to additional postage charges outside of the UK
The Road Book 2019 raises the standard even further. Charting a momentous season in cycling including all three Grand Tours, the legendary Monuments, and the iconic Yorkshire held World Championships.
Launched in 2018, The Road Book is the first of its kind, supplying every single World Tour race across the men’s and women’s calendar, exclusive essays from leading figures within cycling, team profiles and more.
The Road Book has become the indispensable companion to every serious cycling fan, commentator and admirer of the sport.
- Philippe Auclair explores the effervescent character of his superstar compatriot Julian Alaphilippe
- Paul Fournel – Parisian philosopher, playwright and cycling obsessive has written a poem in which he laments his country’s continuing frustration
- Matt Rendell puts into context the deeper significance of Egan Bernal’s extraordinary victory
- Orla Chennaoui examines the unique contribution – and differing opinions – of former rivals Ina Teutenberg and Giorgia Bronzini
- Kit Nicholson charts the rise to the top of the latest Dutch star; the unstoppable Lorena Wiebes
- Richard Carapaz writes exclusively for The Road Book about his sensational Giro d’Italia win
- Philippe Gilbert relives his victory at Paris–Roubaix, from flag drop to the famous showers
- Annemiek van Vleuten offers an exclusive first-person account of how she claimed her first World Road Race Championship
- Bob Roll tells of the hurt he feels at the loss of Paul Sherwen and the heavy responsibility of commentating alongside Phil Liggett
- Michael Hutchinson picks apart in forensic detail the Amstel Gold Race, won in breathtaking fashion by Mathieu van der Poel
Design, courtesy of Conductor at Conductor.cc
This is the perfect item for any cyclist who wants to know everything about every race. In depth details from all the seasons races plus excellent interviews with riders sharing their experiences within the peloton. Excellent quality book, just need to work on the strength of my arms and wrists as the book is huge!!! In fairness it can only be huge to encompass all of the information contained within the covers. Overall a must have, just need to purchase the missing volume in my collection.
Completely satisfied, it is the Wisden of cycling, it has all the answers interspersed with interesting articles. It is the perfect companion for watching cycle racing. I will probably buy it every year for ever.
The Road Book 2020 - Ned Boulting.
Wow ! What an insight to the hardest sport ! Thanks to Ned and Rouleur for such a comprehensive addition to my cycling library.
The Definitive Racing Record
Without a doubt the most comprehensive and accurate record of racing results available in the world. The Bible. My go to source for racing results and commentary. Irreplaceable !
What a lovely record of the past season. I am yet to have chance to properly delve into it, but an initial flick through and a read of the first few articles was promising!